- Nikon FX-format, backside illumination CMOS sensor featuring 24.5 effective megapixels and focal-plane phase-detection AF pixels, while achieving ISO 100-51200
- EXPEED 6 provides sharper stills and videos, while effectively reducing noise
- Picture Control System featuring mid-range sharpening parameter and 20 additional Creative Picture Control options
- 273-point*1 hybrid AF system offering accurate focus across 90% of the frame
- Approx. 3690k-dot Quad-VGA EVF with Nikon's superior optical and image-processing technology, providing a clear and comfortable view
- Up to approx. 12 fps*2 makes it possible to capture fleeting moments
- Sharp, beautiful full-frame 4K UHD/30p with full-pixel readout
- N-Log utilizes the extensive color depth range in 10-bit HDMI output, recording richer gradation information for more effective color grading
- Image sensor shift, in-camera VR that achieves an effect equivalent to a shutter speed up to approx. 5.0 stops*3 faster, compensating vibration in five directions
*1 In FX format with single-point AF.
*2 When using 12-bit RAW, JPEG or TIFF in high-speed continuous shooting (extended). AE is fixed at the first frame.
*3 Based on CIPA Standards. This value is achieved when NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S is attached, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position..