Leica Camera introduces a new design variation to the Leica CL with the introduction of the Leica CL black anodized finish. The top plate, base plate and top control elements are black anodized while the camera is clad in a leather trim for a classic look.
The Leica CL is an intuitive camera with a built-in high-resolution electronic viewfinder and all essential controls conveniently located on its top plate, designed to be used with L-mount lenses. Atop the camera are two dials, with customizable buttons in each center, for setting the aperture, shutter speed, ISO value, exposure compensation and shooting mode – making it convenient for the photographer to take pictures without taking their eye away from the viewfinder. An additional display on the top plate instantly provides all relevant photographic settings at a glance. The user has total control at their fingertips when taking pictures with the Leica CL, and the perfectly tuned pressure point of the shutter release brings it all together with a satisfying haptic click.
The expansive range of TL lenses and accessories such as the M-Adapter L, R-Adapter L, flashes, straps and camera protector options all enhance the shooting experience with the Leica CL while providing the user with more options for creativity.
- World’s most tactile APS-C System Camera
- Compatible with all Leica TL & SL lenses
- Adaptable to use Leica M and R lenses
- Built-in electronic viewfinder, 2.34 MP resolution and 0.74x magnification
- Locking mechanical diopter adjustment
- Fast Auto Focus performance with a 49-point AF system
- 24MP APS-C sized sensor
- ISO range of 100-50,000
- Maestro II processor
- Fast touch and gesture responsiveness for optional touchscreen controls
- Mechanical shutter speed max. of 1/8,000
- Electronic shutter speed max. of 1/25,000
- Option for full-time electronic shutter, making the shutter completely noiseless
- Quick burst shooting up to 10 fps with either mechanical shutter or electronic shutter
- DNG+JPG shooting for up to 33 shots in continuous burst
- Focus peaking and magnification for manual focus aid
- 4K video recording @ 30fps
- 1080p Full-HD video recording @ 30/60fps
- Compact all-metal body with anodized aluminum top and bottom cover
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Made in Germany