|Return Policy |
|All goods purchased online are entitled to the privilege of return within 7days upon the arrival of the goods.|
The returned product must be in a new state and completely packaged. Please maintain the integrity of the product, accessories, packaging, and all accompanying items.
* The following conditions will not accept returns:
1. Goods that arrive more than seven days ago.
2. Improper use or disassembly of the product packaging may cause malfunction, damage, scratches, or dirt.
3. There is no return or exchange for discount items.
4. If the received product is defective, you can apply for a replacement, but we will not offer refund on it. (We do not accept any style, color, size, not applicable, personal reasons as a reason for return.)
* Note on returned goods:
1.When you wish to refund or returning goods, please contact us ahead (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2722 1265) and provide the order number, name of the returned product and the reasons.
2.When returning the product, please ensure that the product is complete and packaged. If the product's packaging damaged or the product is missing, the return/refund will not be accepted. After receiving the returned goods and checked without problems, we will refund the full amount/send a new to our customer within 7 working days.
3. After we confirm that the status of the product meets the return/refund requirements, we will notify the customer of the exchange application as soon as possible.
Note ：Products that have been unsealed, used or damaged due to personal reasons cannot be returned/refund.
Please keep and return all packaging, including the original packaging box of the goods, the original label of the product, the tag, the certification document, the manufacturer's warranty, the manual, the gift and all accessories, etc., and ensure that all packaging is returned in an intact state.
The label or hang tag on the goods must be kept intact and cannot be exchanged if damaged or bent.
In case of any disputes, Tin Cheung Camera Co. reserves the right of final decision.